Monday 15 June 2009

Playing with the logic gates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the beginning of my childhood I have been a passionate follower of the biology. I really used to enjoy the frog disection, human anatomy practicals back in my college days. In the university I was overwhelmed by the charms of the enthralling world of the viruses and the micobes and their biochemical properties.
It was not before the second year I came to know about the E.coli manipulation and their realtive implication in the novel biological system. The synthetic biology enables us to combine the novel translational mechanism with the mathematical logica gates in terms of the assembley of the modular signal units. I was really thrilled when Dr Stansfield applied for a studentship nominating me as his project student!!! Thanks to the 'British Biochemcial Society' for providing me teremendous opportunity to examine the logic gates in relation to the translation control in the yeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment